Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
SoOo Happy!

Don't ask me why am i sOoOo happy, cos' i myself don't know. *haha* I'm currently going crazy, so whoever is talking to me online now is so screwed. *haha* Oh well, as always, went for work! Then, blah blah blah, during lunch, Weiyan and I supposed to eat with Norni but.. *haha* Yea.. But we don't want to. So we try to find all the shit in the world to make us look like we are so freaking busy. When she started doing her work, we ran off for lunch WITHOUT her! *haHa* Evil.. I know. That's us. Oh well, Weiyan reminded me about the "Santa Claus" conversation between me, her and Cheryl. Aww.. I miss those days. *haha* We were getting excited over Santa. Don't ask why, we just do. Then, yea.. after the Santa shit, we had singing marathon. Cool yea? Aww.. Those days.. *haha* Today, worked overtime again!! NOoOo.. Actually, i don't mind yea. It's cool to accompany Ivy. She's cool. I like her. We like her. Then, we took 89 back. And on the way, Ivy just have to remind Weiyan about Jenny! You know weiyan.. When start, will never stop. SoOo.. she went on and on and on about Jenny till we reached our stop. *haha* Oh yea! Went for dinner at Loyang Point with Weiyan. Yea.. Talked about everything under the sun. Cool.. Miss those long talks. Haa.. Oh well, today is such a happy day! Oh yea! At work, this Cina lady came calling and she asked if i know how to speak Chinese, cos' she can't speak English well. SoOo.. i was like, "yea.. i can speak chinese" - in chinese of cos'. So she started talking to me in English about the bookings. Dumb! Haa.. That's it for the day! Love......

With love, on Wednesday, December 14, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse